What percent of kids and people in the world have psychic abilities?

What percent of kids and people in the world have psychic abilities?
Now please read ALL of this before answering. I want to know multiple things but i can’t find it anywhere on the internet, that is not made up. What percentage of kids\teens have psychic abilities in america, What percentage of people in america believe in having psychic abilities, and what percentage of people in america DON’T believe in psychic abilities..? And what percent of people in America have psychic abilities. I know it’s a lot but i REALLY wanna know.

Suggestion by Radioactive Raven
0%

Suggestion by Edward
The percentage of people in the world with psychic powers is 0%.

Suggestion by Fireball
1% believe it…most of us know its a crock…

What do you think? Answer below!

psychic abilities

How could psychic abilities be incorporated into a circus/performance?
I need suggestions for my book. I’ve already come up with twenty-nine ideas, but perhaps only four of them directly pertain to psychic abilities. The rest are only really cool, Cirque de Soleil-like performances that regular humans could do.

As for the psychic powers themselves, you can incorporate anything. Telepathy, telekinesis, premonitions. Just throw out ideas.
The world where this takes place is a fantasy world, and these powers are commonly known and accepted.

Suggestion by Smells like New Screen Names
Overt or covert?

What strikes me is that telekinesis would ruin most of the aerial acts, if known. They all rely on the audience’s perception of danger. Sure there is a net, but everyone gasps when the trapeze artist falls.

The same goes for fortune telling. If such an ability was a reality, rather than a sham, it would most likely be done out of tenth floor office with a receptionists and a fountain an in the lobby. Covertly, it’s just the old side show.

Telepathy would be most valuable for the audience feedback. A clown could adjust his performance, rather than having to wait for applause to know what was working.

Any of this stuff, if unproven, would make a magic act.

Suggestion by Mackenzie
Someone with powers like pyrokenisis or telekenesis could put on an impressive magic show, the audience (and probably most of the other circus people) would probably be mistified but assume it’s a trick.

Having some kind of telepathy to communicate with animals is another option.

Give your answer to this question below!

psychic abilities

Incoming search terms:

what percentage of people have psychic,percent of population that is psychic,percentage of people with physic abilities,percentage of psychic mediums in the world,what is the of people in the workd with psychic abilities,what percent of the population is psychic,what percentage is children having psychic powers,what percentage of people are medium,what percentage of people are psychic mediums

, , , , ,

5 Responses to What percent of kids and people in the world have psychic abilities?

  1. Dalek May 11, 2013 at 5:17 pm #

    You’ll never find out anything like that.

    However I believe it to be 0%.

  2. Sjnoring Vjerilood May 11, 2013 at 5:25 pm #

    Many believe it, none have it.
    I don’t know the percentages.

  3. Today's religion is tomorrow's mythology. May 11, 2013 at 6:00 pm #

    The question that you should be asking is, “DO psychic abilities EXIST?”

  4. Kevin May 11, 2013 at 6:13 pm #

    ok truth is that 100% of people out there have psychic abilities. But probably only like 10% have unlocked at least one of them.
    im not sure but id say about 90% of people dont believe it is real and the other 10% of people are the ones with open minds and can actually do them.
    See thing is everybody has em, but everybody just locks them away, by telling themselves that its not real, and not possible.

  5. Mike May 11, 2013 at 7:02 pm #

    kids- 0.44%
    Believe- 26.32%
    Not believe-61.007%

    Find it out http://www.amipsychic.com/psychic-apps/

    Here are a plethora of soft-wares at your service

    http://www.mysticboard.com/mb-free-psychic-color-test/
    http://www.mysticboard.com/mb-free-psychic-development-suite
    http://www.mysticboard.com/mb-free-psychic-number-test/

Leave a Reply